Photizo Light Therapy is a non-invasive alternative therapy tool for wound healing, musculoskeletal conditions and pain relief.
Photizo Light Therapy devices harness the healing power of red and near infrared light at specific wavelengths proven to be effective in accelerating natural healing of the body, reducing swelling and inflammation, stimulating the immune system and relieving pain.
Cells that are damaged can actually be rejuvenated by red and infrared light.
Photizo® Vetcare stimulates the energy production (ATP) inside the cell, by up to 250 times, thereby stimulating the cells to function at optimum levels. It further stimulates and regulates the DNA and RNA synthesis – the programs inside the cell – to follow the correct healing process, and regulates scar tissue/proud flesh formation. This speeds up the natural healing process by up to 30-40%, and reduces the likelihood of excess scar tissue formation and complications. Photizo® Vetcare stimulates endorphin and serotonin secretion.
- Skin conditions: wounds, lacerations, hyaloma tick bite necrosis, hot spots, abscesses, saddle sores, habronema, proud flesh, acral lick granulomas, bruising, otitis externa, pyoderma, pododermatitis, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems: Arthritis, tendonitis, myositis, ligament/tendon sprain/strains, bruising, fractures, neck and back pain, splints, overuse injuries, synovitis, edema, hematomas, muscle injuries, muscle spasms, trigger points, seromas, mastitis, etc.
- Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts.
- Other: Corneal ulcers, viral/herpes-related conditions, sinusitis, retro-orbicular trauma.
Photizo® VETCARE is a unique LED phototherapy device that weighs less than 300 grams,
makes it ideal for working with, on areas where its normally difficult to reach, and less stress for the person performing the treatment.
- Wavelengths: 633nm red, 850nm near infrared
- Power: 1,300 mW
- Radiant energy: 6 Joule
- Peak output: 330mW / cm2
- Beam area: 4,7 cm close contact approach
- Beam area: 15-20 cmdistant approach
- Exposure time: 31 seconds
- Equipment class: Class II
This amazing hand held machine simple, easy and effective. One touch system.
The Photizo Vetcare from Photizo By Caball are delivered with:
1x Photizo Vetcare
1x Storage bag
1x User guide
1x Treatment protocol Dog
1x Treatment protocol Horse
1x Start up Support
1x Membership in practical forum